Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Balanced Life Weekly #41

Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Balanced Life Weekly. Let’s get into what is going on this week!

Health

YAY! I’m down a total of 14 pounds now! This is despite my consumption at the Mexican buffet on Sunday. I did great on my calories last week until the weekend where we had a birthday dinner for my mom at Cracker Barrel on Saturday and then after church lunch at D’Casa where I enjoyed the buffet. I tend to bank my calories for the week for the weekend.

Later this month or early next I will be looking to get some serious running shoes for my 5K in June here in Tupelo. My friend Jeremy just got his as well and really likes them. We will both be running the 5K which will be my first run and his third.

Wealthy & Wise

Another promising bit of good news is I may have a firm lead on a job. It involves selling Apple products and it is in town not far from the house too. Other than that, I can’t say anything more at this point. Needless to say though the job is right up my alley!

Faith

We are now 1 week into Lent and so far I am doing good on what I set out to do. I haven’t watched any national news channels like Fox, CNN, CNBC, etc. and have avoided playing my FB games such as CityVille (with the exception of Sunday of course). It was really hard to not watch the news channels with the events in Japan last week, but I did my best to keep up with web based news sites and Twitter updates.

Well, that is going to do it for this week’s edition of Balanced Life Weekly. Be back next week for another update.

No comments:

Post a Comment